PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ OnDemand
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ OnDemand
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ OnDemand is a digital library with approximately 40 hours of the best content and lectures from PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All sessions include fully synchronized audio and slides, and selected sessions also include video of the speaker.
Date of Release: February 1, 2020
Program End Date: January 31, 2022
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how patients act as consumers to drive health system and provider strategies.
- Identify why physician anesthesiologist leadership is important and how anesthesiologists can develop into leaders in their health system.
- Discuss the important of supply chain management and the subsequent role of the anesthesiologist.
- Identify methods on how to calculate physician compensation.
- Discuss the future role of artificial intelligence in the field of anesthesiology.
- Discuss the current and future state of professional diversity.
Physician anesthesiologists and other health care professionals interested in expanding their knowledge and enhancing their skills to improve competency and professional practice.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 36.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credits will be reported twice a year to the ABA, by ASA, and made available on the ASA® Education Center transcripts.
Presenters’ and planning committee members’ disclosures are included in the preliminary statement accompanying each accredited session. You should view this statement prior to participating in the session.
Method of Participation and Credit Claiming
This product includes selected accredited sessions. To view which sessions are accredited, select “Browse by Credit Eligible.” You must be online and logged into PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ OnDemand to claim credit. To receive credits or a Certificate of Participation for this product, you must:
- Purchase the product.
- View the information and session-specific learning objectives which will display before you are able to begin watching an accredited session.
- Watch the accredited sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the test for that session.
- Complete the test and evaluation survey associated with each session by clicking the “Test”button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must score 100% on each test to receive credit for each session, but you will have the opportunity to re-take questions that you missed.
- Generate and print your certificate.
Note: You should not claim credit for an OnDemand session if you claimed credit for the same session at the live meeting. You must read the information for the session, watch all presentations in the session and complete the test to receive credit. However, you do not have to view an entire session at once or complete a test at the same time. You can complete a test at any time after watching a session. The certificate generated will be cumulative and will list all sessions/tests completed.
Medium or Combination of Media Used
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ OnDemand is available in the following formats:
Online access with downloadable MP3 files
Mobile version for most tablets and smart phones.
For a complete list of system requirements, visit System Requirements.
Provider Contact Information
For customer support, contact email@example.com or (818) 844-3299; toll free: (800) 501-2303 (U.S.A. only).
Support hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT.
ASA Contact Information
American Society of Anesthesiologists 1061 American Lane Schaumburg, IL 60173-4973
Features of ANESTHESIOLOGY® OnDemand
to find exactly what you need
and MP3 audio files
Online testing to earn CME credits