PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ is a digital library with approximately 57 hours of the best content and lectures from PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. All sessions include fully synchronized audio and slides, and selected sessions also include video of the speaker. PRACTICE MANAGEMENT OnDemand offers select sessions with AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available Date of Release: January 29, 2019 Program End Date: January 28, 2021
Program ObjectivesAt the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess the potential applications of emerging scientific advances that affect the practice of anesthesia
- Integrate into practice, technical knowledge about state-of-the-art procedures, advanced therapeutic agents and the medical device uses
- Apply contemporary practice management skills and knowledge of regulatory issues to the efficient and safe delivery of patient care
- Translate expanded knowledge into improvements in practice, patient outcomes, and patient satisfaction
- Purchase the product.
- View the Info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are able to begin watching an accredited session.
- Watch the accredited sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the test for that session.
- Complete the Test and Evaluation survey associated with each session by clicking the Test button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must score 100% on each test to receive credit for each session, but you will have the opportunity to re-take questions that you missed.
- Generate and print your certificate.
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones