PRACTICE MANAGEMENT OnDemand
is a digital library with approximately 57 hours of the best content and lectures from PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. All sessions include fully synchronized audio and slides, and selected sessions also include video of the speaker. PRACTICE MANAGEMENT OnDemand offers select sessions with AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available
Date of Release: January 29, 2019
Program End Date: January 28, 2021
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess the potential applications of emerging scientific advances that affect the practice of anesthesia
- Integrate into practice, technical knowledge about state-of-the-art procedures, advanced therapeutic agents and the medical device uses
- Apply contemporary practice management skills and knowledge of regulatory issues to the efficient and safe delivery of patient care
- Translate expanded knowledge into improvements in practice, patient outcomes, and patient satisfaction
Physician anesthesiologists and other healthcare professionals interested in expanding their knowledge and enhancing their skills to improve competency and professional practice.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 41.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credits will be reported twice a year to the ABA, by the ASA, and made available on the ASA Education Center transcripts.
Presenters’ and planning committee members’ disclosures are included in the preliminary statement accompanying each accredited session. You should view this statement prior to participating in the session.
Method of Participation and Credit Claiming
This product includes selected accredited sessions. To view which sessions are accredited, select “Browse by Credit Eligible”. You must be online and logged into PRACTICE MANAGEMENT OnDemand to claim credit.
To receive credits or a Certificate of Participation for this product, you must:
- Purchase the product.
- View the Info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are able to begin watching an accredited session.
- Watch the accredited sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the test for that session.
- Complete the Test and Evaluation survey associated with each session by clicking the Test button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must score 100% on each test to receive credit for each session, but you will have the opportunity to re-take questions that you missed.
- Generate and print your certificate.
Note: You should not claim credit for an On Demand session if you claimed credit for the same session at the Live Meeting. You must read the Information for the session, watch all presentations in the session and complete the test to receive credit. However, you do not have to view an entire session at once or complete a test at the same time. You can complete a test at any time after watching a session. The certificate generated will be cumulative and will list all sessions/tests completed.
Medium or Combination of Media Used
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT OnDemandis available in the following formats:
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones
For a complete list of system requirements, visit ASA.OnDemand.org and click System Requirements.
Provider Contact Information
For Customer Support, contact support@OnDemand.org or (818) 844-3299; Toll-Free: (800) 501-2303 (U.S.A. only). Support hours of Operation 7:30-4:30 PST.
ASA Contact Information
American Society of Anesthesiologists
1061 American Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4973