Date of Release: October 20, 2019 Program End Date: October 19, 2021
Program ObjectivesAt the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess the potential applications of emerging scientific advances that affect the practice of anesthesia
- Integrate into practice, technical knowledge about state-of-the-art procedures, advanced therapeutic agents and medical device uses
- Apply contemporary practice management skills and knowledge of regulatory issues to the efficient and safe delivery of patient care
- Translate expanded knowledge into improvements in practice, patient outcomes and patient satisfaction
Target AudiencePhysician anesthesiologists and other health care professionals interested in expanding their knowledge and enhancing their skills to improve competency and professional practice.
Accreditation statementThe American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 89.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credits will be reported twice a year to the ABA, by the ASA, and made available on the ASA Education Center transcripts. Please note: MOCA credit is not available.
DisclosuresPresenters’ and planning committee members’ disclosures are included in the preliminary statement accompanying each accredited session. You should view this statement prior to participating in the session.
Method of Participation and Credit ClaimingThis product includes selected accredited sessions. To view which sessions are accredited, select “Browse by Credit Eligible”. You must be online and logged into ANESTHESIOLOGY Annual Meeting OnDemand to claim credit. To receive credits or a Certificate of Participation for this product, you must:
- Purchase the product.
- View the Info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are able to begin watching an accredited session.
- Watch the accredited sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the test for that session.
- Complete the Test and Evaluation survey associated with each session by clicking the Test button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must score 100% on each test to receive credit for each session, but you will have the opportunity to re-take questions that you missed.
- Generate and print your certificate.
Medium or Combination of Media UsedANESTHESIOLOGY Annual Meeting OnDemand is available in the following formats:
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- Hard Drive
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones